Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Picture Perfect} Pretty Things Bowtique Model, MD Children Photography

When the online boutique asked if I wanted to be the photographer for her MD area models, I jumped at the chance. Michele is a delight to work with & her products are beautifully made with love & care. On Saturday, We headed to Riley's Lock for the 1st Part of the shoot & I have to say after looking at the pictures it was was the PERFECT location. Miss.J looks as though she was on a fun visit in Ireland :) then we headed to an area in Gaithersburg for the rest of the session.

"Picture Perfect" are the only words I can find to describe my 1st boutique modeling session! Miss.J is the perfect little model!

St. Patricks Day Dress by Pretty Things Bowtique

"The Ava" Whimsical by Pretty Things Bowtique

Check out Pretty Things Bowitque on Facebook! She makes adorable boutique clothing, bows, bibs, burp cloths, wipe cases & so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment