Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/365 {2011}

Simply You- 1 of 365

Jan 5th, 2011, Day 1 of Project 365 & I can't even put into words how over the top excited I am to start this project. This project has been in the back of my mind all day...What would be the perfect picture? Where could I go to find some inspiration? So my wild toddler and I headed to the park, Yes it's cold and Yes we'd probably only be at the park for a grand total of 5 minutes but sometimes that's all you need to make it through the rest of the day. Of course camera in hand and snapping away picture after picture of my oh so adorable 2 year old it finally came to me as I was walking past one of the mirrors on the jungle gym, My 1st picture for the project will be of ME and my Canon Rebel T2i...Simply ME! This picture is so simple but yet captures so much meaning in everything that I plan to do in 2011. It's simply the perfect picture to start off this wonderful journey. 

Enjoy! & I can't wait to share the next 364 days with all of you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment