Simply You 4 of 365
If you know me, you know I am a HUGE Baltimore Ravens Fan! I love football and usually spend all day Sunday watching all the games. On January 9th, 2010, the Ravens will be heading to Missouri to play the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Wild-card matchup. The picture you see above is just 1 of 250 Raven stencils that were placed all over Baltimore and the surrounding areas during the early morning hours on January 5th. This is just one of the many ways Baltimore is revving up the fans for the up & coming playoffs, I love my team Simply W.I.N. or lose!
"What's Important Now"

Love that picture!!
ReplyDeleteThank You! Lil Dus & I went on a mission to find the Raven's stencil this morning. Since it was snowy/wet it smeared some of the black :( I believe they are using spray chalk BUT I was super happy that I found one!
ReplyDelete