Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7/365 {2011}

Simply You 7 of 365

& finally we have SNOW!! Here in MD, We've been hearing for days about this "Big Snow Storm"..then it changed again & we'd only get about 1-3" around early afternoon..STILL NO SNOW. Finally around 3pm I look out the window & to my surprise Big Ol' Chunky Snowflakes are falling from the sky. I was beyond ecstatic, I love the snow & have been so excited to use the Macro/Close-up option on my camera. Well that snow only lasted a total of 5 minutes :( but I am pretty happy with the picture I was able to capture in that short time. Thankfully it finally started back up around 7pm & still is going strong...Woo Hoo!  Little Man & I have a snow-date tomorrow morning...Hmm I wonder what picture 8 of 365 will be!?

No comments:

Post a Comment