If anyone is interested in having me photograph you, your kids, your family or pets for experience, Please contact me. All sessions for now will be free until I get some experience under my belt and all sessions will be treated as if you paid the big bucks for it :) All I ask is that the sessions be used on my blog/portfolio.Thank you everyone in advance!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
....Stay Tuned, 2011 will be My Year!
Welcome! I am brand new to blogger and also brand new to the photography world. I am extremely confident about this very exciting and scary adventure I am about to embark upon. I've been on the fence for awhile now thinking how, why or when this "photography thing" could work BUT I know it will and I just need to take this big leap of faith and DO IT! So as I am learning about Blogger and the photography world please be patient and don't give up on Simply You Photography! I am so ready for this and honestly coming up with the PERFECT name for my business was the hardest part. So here we go 2011, this will be my year!
If anyone is interested in having me photograph you, your kids, your family or pets for experience, Please contact me. All sessions for now will be free until I get some experience under my belt and all sessions will be treated as if you paid the big bucks for it :) All I ask is that the sessions be used on my blog/portfolio.Thank you everyone in advance!
Labels:
Rambles and Rumbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment