Thursday, January 13, 2011

9/365 {2011}

Simply You 8 of 365

Yes that's right, Week 2 of Paint the Town Purple..which can only mean one thing...We kicked some Kansas City Chief Booootay!! Each week the Ravens are in the play-offs the city of Baltimore will be "Painting the Town Purple"...This was Week One! & the picture above is for this weeks up and coming match-up against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday 1/15 @ 4:30pm. My Sister, Lil D & I were on a mission today, to find the Ravens head near BWI..lets just say this wasn't such an easy task, between the snow & location of the bird I believe we circled the airport loop one or two times...We are some devoted fans! I'll also be praying to the football gods that the Jets pull out a win on Sunday*FAT CHANCE* but with a win from the Ravens & the Jets that would mean the BALTIMORE RAVENS will be hosting the AFC Championship at HOME!!

LET'S GO RAVENS

1/13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment