Friday, January 14, 2011

10/365 {2011}

Simply You 10/365

Sometimes you just need a good laugh, & lately that's exactly how I've been feeling. I'm not a huge book reader & it really has to get my attention in the first chapter to keep me hooked. So I guess you can assume since your seeing this in Project 365, I'm hooked. The book is seriously so funny, & hits life's nail right on the head. Jenny McCarthy tells it exactly how it is, there is definitely no shame in her game! My sister & I went to Daedalus Books & Music Warehouse in Columbia, MD on Thursday looking for Potty books for the newly training toddler, unfortunately no such luck on the potty books but we did end up getting a couple kids books & of course "Life Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. Seriously if you've never been to Daedalus Warehouse, it's a MUST! Everything is amazingly priced, this book on Amazon is priced at $11.16..at Daedalus I bought it for $2.98 :) Now go, What are you waiting for?!

1/14/2011

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book of hers..but I read "Belly Laughs" by her, about pregnancy..you should read it! Its SOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have read "Belly Laughs" & "Baby Laughs", I'm almost done the book..it's really great!

    ReplyDelete